Persian and Oriental Rug Cleaning Professionals
Persian and Oriental rug cleaning bring a touch of elegance to any room, and if cared for correctly, can be passed down from generation to generation. To ensure that your fine Oriental rug lasts through the years, it’s best to have it professionally cleaned.
Persian and Oriental Rug Cleaning
We are the area’s leading experts in Persian and Oriental rug cleaning. Our team of experts focus in the specific needs of Oriental rugs. No matter how delicate your Oriental rug, take comfort in knowing it is in capable hands.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- We always do a spot test for color bleeding – even if we’ve cleaned your rug before.
- Clean normal-weave area rugs of any material and any age. A 24/7 emergency hotline, for spills and pet accidents.
Don’t trust your Persian or Oriental rug to any other cleaning service – let the experts handle the care and maintenance of your Persian and Oriental rug cleaning for a lifetime of beauty and value.
- PRE-INSPECTION = We will determine as much as we possibly can about the type of oriental rug and inherit qualities that may affect cleaning. We will outline the expected results and cleaning “prescription”.
- DRY SOIL REMOVAL = We use a special dusting machine for fine area rugs that gently shakes your rug to remove all the dust and dirt and harmful sand off that may damage the fibers of your fine rug.
- PRE-SPOT AND FRINDGE PREPARATION= Special solutions have a role to increase the chances of removal. This at any potentially difficult spots. The fringed is also treated for maximum soil removal.
- SHAMPOO, WASH AND RINSE = Is our next process. With our special gentle shampoo for sensitive fibers to ensure no damage and rinse. All in a special washing and rinsing pit.
- DRYING = Once we rinse the soil away, the rug is already dry either flat or hung to dry in a stable environment.
- FINISHING = Ones the rug is dry, we will comb it with a special brush.
- POST INSPECTION AND DELIVERY = Our cleaning specialist will give the oriental rug a final inspection and release for pick up or delivery.
To ensure that your fine Oriental rug lasts through the years, it’s best to keep it clean by professionals.
At My Carpet Stinks NYC, WE WANT TO BE YOUR ‘GO TO’ CARPET CLEANING SERVICE IN NEW YORK CITY AND BROOKLYN FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING.